1) on his Personal StaffEdit
Jones’ Key Employees Are Rob Jacobson: Jones’ cameraman. Jacobson also does film and video editing work for Alex Jones.
Aaron Dykes: He does web-mastering and video work for Jones’ Websites, Infowars and Prisonplanet.
Jason Bermas: He hosts Jones’ radio show, The Alex Jones Show, when Jones is on vacation.
2) on his Website AdvertisersEdit
Henri-James Tieleman: President of EcoloBlue Life & Energy.
Steve Shenk: Director of the Michael Stevens Group.
Allen L Schultz: Owner of Pre-Paid Legal Services, Inc.
3) and Linked To Time Warner President, Edgar Bronfman Jr. Edit
Elizabeth Schurig is Holly's ( Bronfman) lawyer and Elizabeth Schurig is Alex and Kelly Jones' lawyer. HUH? -- Read full story at http://www.alexjonesmachine.com/round2.htm -- Why do the Joneses have the same attorney as little 'ol Holly Bronfman-Lev? Schurig probably doesn't give many discounts, I mean once you're working for the Bronfmans, I doubt there's a sliding scale to accomodate less wealthy clients, but I could be wrong. Jones begs for money all the time. Does the money bomb money help pay for Jones' high priced Bronfman lawyer? Hmmmm?
Sponsor revenues aside, Jones’ Jewish connections are, indeed, profound, wide-ranging and number far too many for him to dare report the facts and dynamics of the Zionist control, influence and subjugation o f much of the planet…even if he wanted to.
Even so Jones told his guest Rev. Ted Pike off the air that he had heard Rev. Pike the previous morning on another program criticizing Jewish supremacists as authors of the hate bill. Alex said that what he was about to tell was "off the record."
He said his broadcasting empire has "gotten so big" with many mainline affiliates that he cannot afford to lose those stations by criticizing Jews.
Alex Jones Quotes Edit
- "Hollywood is owned by the Arabs, and the Israelis for some reason. But the actual financing is mainly Saudi and Jordanian and the folks from Dubai and Qatar and a few other places and the British of course."
- He will not "wear Nazi armbands" by criticizing Zionism or Judaism's racial/religious goals. He will not associate with the "mentally ill" who express such concern.
- Jones says too much truth about Israeli and Jewish misdeeds will "radicalize" the Tea Party movement and destroy its ability to win elections (talk show host Alex Jones describes himself as the most influential leader of the Patriot/Tea Party revolt, next to Rep. Ron Paul).
- "What I want to say is this. I support Israel. It is their land"
- "I watch these Nazi and anti-Israel groups. They're a bunch of scum."
- They [anti-Israel groups] are "weak-minded idiots" and "Israel-bashers"
- America: Destroyed By Design (1997): Jones' travels the United States to discuss how the country's sovereignty is being subordinated to global interests and the UN. He visits several National Parks discussing their takeover by the UN, gets arrested for refusing to thumbscan for a drivers license and discussing the Oklahoma City Bombing. (Google Video)
- America: Wake Up (Or Waco) (2000): Covers the 1993 Waco Siege incident with the Branch Davidians as well as Jones rebuilding the Mount Carmel church. Alex also details the massive cover-up of the U.S. governments illegallaties involving the siege. (Google Video)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Exposed (2000): Interviews Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) Walter Burien about CAFR's, the governments second set of books. Every city, county, state and federal government publishes a second set of financial books known as a CAFR which include all of their real assets. (Google Video)
- Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove (2000): Covers Jones' infiltration of the annual gathering at the Bohemian Club's Bohemian Grove compound in 2000. It shows exclusive, never before seen video of the Cremation of Care ritual. A ritual where a child is sacrificed in effigy to a giant 40 foot statue of an owl, depicting the Semitic diety Moloch. See what most US Presidents have experienced at the Bohemian Club. (Google Video)
- Police State 2000 (2000): First in a three-part series. It focuses on the militarization of American law enforcement. Witness Americans training with foreign troops and learning how to impose martial law. (Google Video)
- Police State 2: The Takeover (2000): Second in a three-part series. Jones shows American people being too accepting of a highly controlled society. It discusses the problem-reaction-solution paradigm in detail. (Google Video)
- 9-11: The Road to Tyranny (2002): Jones documents that most major 20th and 21st century terrorist attacks were orchestrated by governments, known as false-flag terror, focusing on the September 11, 2001 attacks. (Google Video)
- The Masters of Terror (2002): Jones explains how the elite are using false-flag terror attacks to get the population to go along with pre-emptive wars in an effort to control more natural resources and take away people's rights. He details the 9/11 attacks, the ensuing white wash and the push for the casheless society control grid. (Google Video)
- Police State 3: Total Enslavement (2003) Last in a three-part series. Jones covers the creation of the United States Department of Homeland Security, the USA PATRIOT Act, and the Information Awareness Office. (Google Video)
- The Matrix of Evil (2003): Footage of speeches and conversations with Alex Jones, Congressman Ron Paul, Col. Craig Roberts, former US representative Cynthia McKinney, and activist Frank Morales. (Google Video)
- American Dictators: Documenting The Staged 2004 Election (2004): About the major candidates and in the 2004 United States presidential election and how the election process is degrading at a rapid pace. (Google Video)
- Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State (2005): Jones shows the signs of a growing police state by chronicling the Republican Party National Convention in 2004. It details the use of microwave weapons, complete surveillance with a high-tech blimp and citizens being kept at a concentration-camp-like building during the convention. (Google Video)
- The Order of Death (2005): Jones shows that the Bohemian Club, Freemasonry, and the Illuminati are secretly trying to rule most of the world by proxy. It shows how 2004 Presidential nominees George W. Bush and John Kerry were both members of the Skull & Bones. (Google Video)
- TerrorStorm: A History of Government-Sponsored Terrorism (2006) Jones covers false-flag terror attacks induced by governments throughout history, focusing on the 7 July 2005 London bombings. In 2007 an extended version was released featuring 17 minutes of new material: TerrorStorm: Final Cut Special Edition, Re-Mixed + Re-Mastered (Google Video)
- Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement (2007): Jones covers the gradual erosion of national sovereignty in favor of a one world government via the Bilderberg Group. It extensively covers the history of the elite trying to impose a New World Order, the eugenics movement and its transformation into genetics and trans-humanism. Bonus feature includes a part on illegal immigration titled Battle for the Republic. (Google video (no bonus material))